This post announces the opening of the Call for Papers for the Proceedings of the 2018 Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology Conference (CAA 2018). Detailed instructions for authors are found here, Authors_instructions_tue_2018, and more details on how to upload your paper into the OJS are availabe here: OJS Upload Instructions
PLEASE keep these IMPORTANT DETAILS in mind as you are preparing your paper.
- If you did NOT present a paper, poster, or an oral presentation in an alternative format (e.g., lightning talk) at CAA 2018, you are NOT eligible to submit a paper for the CAA 2018 Proceedings.
- Regardless of your presentation responsibilities during the CAA 2018 conference, you can only submit ONE paper as FIRST AUTHOR for publication in the proceedings.
- If the research you presented at the CAA 2018 conference is part of a larger project that is in its final stages and is making significant and original scientific advancements, we encourage you to submit that research to the new Journal of the Computer Applications and Archaeology (JCAA). Please note, however, that you cannot submit the same paper to both the venues.
- The Proceedings and the new JCAA use a particular version of the Harvard reference style. Please follow this STYLE GUIDE carefully, otherwise your article will be sent back, and this could cause you to miss deadlines and the opportunity to publish your work.
- The Call for Papers CLOSES on 2nd of September.